Thursday 7 May 2015

Thursbae 07/08/15

Hello my chums!


Thursbae is a little series I came up with whereby each Thursday for as long as we both shall live, I will introduce you to this weeks ultimate bae. Y'all better chuck on your air conditioners, it's about to get hot in here.

So without further adieu, allow me to introduce you to this weeks Thursbae.

This, ladies (and gentleman), is Stephen James. You're sooo welcome babe.


I don't know about you guys but I am both okay and very not okay with his existence.

Here's a need-to-know about this weeks Thursbae.

Birthdate: December 4th, 1990
Nationality: British. Thank u holy spirit.
Occupation: Fashion Model
Known for: Tattooed model and professional footballer. Again, thank u holy spirit.

So, why is Stephen Thursbae? Here's 5 perfectly good reasons, honey.

1. Just friggen look at him. If anyone could pull off tattoos from head to toe, it's him. Hello Christmas *heart eyes*.

2. He models. Sometimes holding pugs. As if he couldn't get any better, this happened.

3. He's got this whole mysterious, bad boy look going on. It makes taking him home to your parents seem so wrong, but yet, so right.
4. He has a British accent. That alone is enough to make anyone weak at the knees.
5. He's the new face of the shoe company, Windsor Smith. That means myself and my fellow Australians get to see him on the telly all the time. 


He's staring into my soul with those seductive eyes and I ain't even mad about it.

If you would like to see more of Stephen James, you can follow him on instagram at @whoiselijah. Following him was the best decision I ever made.

That's all for this week's Thursbae! Let me know in the comments your suggestions for next week's edition.

This is me, signin' off.

Actually by Ashlee xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment