Thursday 21 May 2015

Thursbae 21/05/15

Hey friends!
 
It's Thursday and that means I'm back with another Thursbae post! This week I've been obsessing over Jamie Blackley. Coincidently, Jamie happens to rhyme with slay me and that's exactly what the everyone wants him to do. You were all thinking it, don't lie.
 
 
Look at that face. Aw.
 
So here's a crash course on Jamie baby.
 
Birthdate: July 8th, 1991
Nationality: British
Occupation: Actor
Known for: Playing 'Adam' in the film If I Stay
 
So, if you need me to spell out why Jamie is this weeks thursbae, let's get straight into it!
 
1. He played Adam in If I Stay.
 
 
It's no secret that Adam is pretty much every teenage girl's boyfriend goals. For starters, he's a bit of a bad boy and if that wasn't enough to send you crazy, he's in a band. Hello Christmas in July *heart eyes*. He's a rockin' cool dude but still always cared about lil Mia the cello player and it was hella cute. I know Adam is just a fictional character that Jamie played but I would like to think he would be like that in reality. A girl can dream, right?
 
2. He can actually sing and play guitar.
 
 
I don't know about you folk but when I watched the movie adaptation of If I Stay I assumed that Adam's voice was played by someone else and that he was just pretending to play guitar on stage. Nuh uh. No. That is Jamie's voice. All of the songs played by Williamette Stone in the film were performed by the band we see in the movie. So, that means when we hear Adam singing 'Heart Like Yours' we can pretend it's Jamie serenading us. Ahh.
 
3. He's super entertaining.
 

It's pretty obvious that Jamie is a talented actor and is a joy to watch in films, however, he is even more entertaining off the big screen. In fact, prior to writing this post I hopped on the YouTube machine to watch a few of his interviews just to do some background research and got majorly side-tracked for about 2 hours. He's got this great balance of intellect and humour that's really endearing. He just seems like an all round, top bloke as we Australians would say.
 
4. He's British.
 
 
'Ello govna. Anyone not British knows how much of a turn-on a good ol' British accent is. Yeah, as if he couldn't get anymore dreamy, he just did. If you've only ever seen Jamie in If I Stay then you probably had no idea he was British. He is so talented that his put-on American accent as the character Adam is so undetectable you'd think he was American born and bread.
 
5. He wears turtle necks.
 
Embedded image permalink
 
Let's disregard the fact that his girlfriend is in this photo *cries*. Anyways, he wears turtle necks and floppin' kills it while doing it. That ain't easy and he still manages to look as cute as a button. Bless.
 
So there we have it! Those are my 5 reasons why Jamie Blackley is this weeks Thursbae. Now is normally where I would tell you where you kind find Jamie on the internets, however, he's not the most active on the social medz but you can follow him on twitter at @jamieblackley if that's something that tickles your fancy.  

This is me, signin' off.

Actually By Ashlee xxx

P.S He looks like the dude off icy tower here. Still cute tho.


Blessin u all xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment