Tuesday 12 May 2015

My Current Playlist!

Hello to you my chums!
 
Music is something that is very important to me as it's gotten me through some very difficult times in my life. I have a multitude of talent in the field of music, believe it or not, I can play hot cross buns on the piano... Call me Beethoven, I know.
I'm just kidding, I wish I had the patience to learn a musical instrument or the gift of a beautiful singing voice but unfortunately that's not what the gods had planned for me. In the mean time I will continue annoying my family, friends and class mates with the whale noises that I was so blessed with.
So, since I love finding new songs to listen to, I thought I would collate a collection of some of my current favourite songs to listen to, both new and old. I don't have one specific genre that I exclusively listen to, however I'm super into that punk-rock style of music that's recently becoming popular again. Regardless of that, there is a good mix of quite a few genres in there and hopefully you all enjoy it!
 
 
 
  1. Let it All Out - Reliant K
  2. Everybody's Dancing and I Want To Die - Deaf Havana
  3. Every Little Thing - At Sunset
  4. New York, New York - DoubleDee Remix
  5. Post To Be - Omarion Ft. Chris Brown and Jhene Aiko
  6. Vibes - Chase Atlantic
  7. Ain't It Fun -Tyler Carter Ft. Luke Holland
  8. Brick By Boring Brick - Paramore
  9. King - Years and Years
  10. Shut Up and Dance - Walk the Moon
  11. More Than You'll Ever Know - Nathan Sykes
  12. Want To Want - Jason Derulo
  13. Champagne's For Celebrating (I'll Have A Martini) - Mayday Parade
  14. Close As Strangers - 5 Seconds of Summer
  15. Greek Tragedy - The Wombats
  16. Fool's Gold - One Direction
  17. The Ballad of Mona Lisa - Panic! At The Disco
  18. Get Down On Your Knees And Tell Me You Love Me - All Time Low
  19. Reminds Me of You - Sam Smith
  20. Creature of The Night - The Rocky Horror Show
  21. I'd Hate To be You when People Find Out What This Song is About - Mayday Parade
  22. Tidal Waves - All Time Low Ft. Mark Hoppus
  23. I Miss You - Blink 182
  24. If You Don't Know - 5 Seconds Of Summer
  25. Jasey Rae - All Time Low
  26. Just The Way I'm Not - All Time Low
  27. Minority - Green Day
  28. Misery Business - Paramore
  29. The Rock Show - Blink 182
  30. So Long Soldier - All Time Low
  31. Stockholm Syndrom - One Direction
  32. Undo - The 1975
  33. Walking Contradiction - Green Day
  34. Sensitive Guy - McBusted
  35. Where The City Meets The Sand - The Getaway Plan
  36. Pieces - Sum 41
  37. Intro/Set3 - The 1975
  38. Jealous (Remix) - Nick Jonas Ft. Tinashe
  39. Hey There Delilah - Plain White Ts
  40. Just Saying - 5 Seconds of Summer
  41. Smiles All Round - Deaf Havana
  42. Make It To Me - Sam Smith
  43. Lost Boy - 5 Seconds of Summer
  44. Sweater Weather - The Neighbourhood
  45. Afire Love - Ed Sheeran
  46. Emoticons - The Wombats
  47. When I Come Around - Green Day
  48. Roads - Lawson
  49. Last Night I Dreamt - The Wombats
  50. Heartbreak Story - The Wanted
So there we have it! Those are my current favourite songs to listen to. I love each song for different reasons and they are all suitable to different kinds of moods. I apologise for a few double ups on certain bands and artists however these just happen to be the bands and artists that I am a fan of.
I hope you have enjoyed this post and that I have introduced you to some new songs that you may like. Let me know in the comments what some of your current favourite songs are as I love discovering new music. Join me again this Thursbae to find out who I've been pining over this week.
This is me, signin' off.
Actually by Ashlee xxx

 


No comments:

Post a Comment