Tuesday 5 May 2015

10 lil not so fun facts

Hello to you my chums and welcome to my little corner of the internet. It's quite cosy, isn't it?

I've decided to start writing a blog because I feel like my hilarity and general wittiness should be shared with not only my close group of friends, but with the rest of the world too. I also felt that there that there are probably better uses of my time than watching "The Best of Karl Stephanovic" videos on YouTube so holaaaaa, here we are.
P.S If you don't know who Karl Stephanovic is, what rock have you been hiding under? Educate yourself. Srs.

Anyway, I digress. Since this is my very first blog post and I haven't got much other to talk about other than myself, here's a little crash course, a need to know, if you will, about me (you don't really need to know any of this... Don't tell me how to live my life).

1. I love High School Musical, however I hate Martha. My reason behind this is that in the first movie we learn about how she loves to "pop and lock and jam and break" (and just to answer that dude's question, no, it's not even legal) and that's pretty much all we hear from Matha... And that's all we should have heard. BUT in the second move she suddenly becomes one of the main(ish) characters? Like she's on par with the Kelsey's and Zeke's of the world? Nuh uh honey, go back to your lil nerd table and stop dancing. If you ask me, skater dude would have made a much better secondary character.

2. I hate mornings but I love The Morning Show, particularly the delicious banter between Karl and Lisa. Hey now, hey now, this is what dreams are made of.

3. Impersonating Cher is one of my most prized talents. I do believe in life after love.

4. My pinky is really fricken strong. 4 phalanges bitchezzz.

5. I love cheese burgers with added chicken patties from McDonald's. Trust me, it's like the second coming of Christ is happening in my mouth. Make of that what you will.

6. I love reading books but hate the endings 90% of the time. I can't tell you how many times I've been seconds off writing an angry letter to the author of All the Bright Places. I cried. 4 dayzzz.

7. This one time I stole a Beanie Bear booklet from a store because I thought it was free when I was like 4 years old. I still fear something will come of this and now I'm publishing it online. Pls don't hate me Toys R Us.

8. Cheesecake is like my family. Soz mum n dad.

9. King Curtis and I are one. Bacon and chicken nuggets = 1, exercise and vegetables = 0.

10. Laughing at scream versions of pop songs is my favourite pastime, besides watching a collation of Karl Stephanovic's finest moments.

So there we have it, 10 crummy facts about me! Since I want to interact with you dewdz, let me know in the comments section which four people you would want to be stuck in an elevator with. Mine would be Bear Grylls, he would know what to do, Luke Hemmings from 5sos so he could sang to meh (and just so I could stare at him to pass the time), Harry Styles, I don't even need to justify this decision and lastly, Karl Stephanovic. I'm imagining the banter between us all now and it's making me feel some type of way girlfriend.

This is me, signin' off.

Actually by Ashlee xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, Jamie Oliver so we can eat, Ellen Degeneres so we can laugh, Michael Buble because whynot and David Attenborough because I feel he would be a real asset. Love the post x

    ReplyDelete