Sunday 14 June 2015

Clothing Haul!

Hey friends!

Let's just say I spend a little too much money. Oops. 

About a month ago I decided I was bored with my aesthetic that practically consisted of wearing whatever I had in my wardrobe. So, inevitably, I decided to spice up my life and go shopping. My mum and I did some (ha, a lot) of damage to the ol' credit card but some new clothes were well overdue and hence a clothing haul is necessary.

Let's get into it!

First Stop: Kookai

Tori Top


The quality of this top is amazing, the material is nice and thick so it's very structured and great for layering in the colder months. I love this with high-waisted, black jeans or a skirt with an edgy denim or leather jacket. 
Unfortunately it's sold out online, however it may be still available in some Kookai stores. 

Willow Vest


Originally I did not like this vest but the minute I tried it on I fell in love with it. The fabric is so lovely and soft and again it's a piece thats great for layering. I love to throw it on over a black crop and high waisted jeans to add a sophisticated flair to the outfit. It's currently on sale so get it while you can! I'm mad because I paid full price for it... You win some you lose some. 

Corey Crop Top


This top is an absolute staple in my wardrobe. It's my perfect party top under a jacket with either high waisted jeans or a skirt. The quality is really nice and it comes in a billion different colours. I also purchased this top in black and grey. 

Silence Skirt


HOW CUTE IS THIS SKIRT?! It's my new favourite thing in my wardrobe. I love how it's fitted around the waist and bum-bum and then flares out around the bottom. It's so cute but edgy at the same time. It's perfect with a long sleeved crop and chunky ankle boots. Lovin' it. 

Slice Skirt 


This skirt is perfect for all my fellow curvy chickadees. The gathering around the lower abdomen hides any lumps and bumps that I may have, which is great when going out for dinner because it means I can eat the entire bread basket without having to worry about whether the world is going to see my bloated pot. Bonus. The colour is also really unique, it's a groovy lavender-grey colour and it suits virtually any skin tone. 

Lola Long Sleeve Top


The Lola top is a really nice basic black top with a turtle neck which is great for winter layering. The quality of the shirt is really nice and it looks great tucked into the Silence Skirt pictured earlier in the post. 


Second Stop: Witchery 

Sleeveless Zip Knit 


I picked up this sleeveless jumper as its great for layering. I don't know about you guys but I think there is nothing worse than wearing a jacket over a chunky knit and not being able to move freely. This jumper eliminates that from occurring while still being super warm. The quality is really nice and the zip details give it a bit of an edgy flair. I'd pair this with a pair of biker leggings or skinny jeans with a leather jacket. 


And that's everything I bought! I hope you guys have enjoyed today's post and maybe saw a few things you may also like to pick up! 

This is me, signin' off. 

Actually by Ashlee xxx

P.S Sorry pretty much everything is from Kookai, it's my favourite store at the moment. Peace!


No comments:

Post a Comment